Conductive is a premier coaching organization. We partner with our clients to provide impactful, tailored solutions that realize potential and drive measurable value. At Conductive, we guide, nurture and support individuals to empower opportunity. On a fundamental level, we grow leaders and develop teams by taking a data-based approach to how people and teams really work and applying that insight to real business issues, real-time. We are very intentional about creating the space to leverage information and generate foresight, helping professionals, leaders and teams immediately develop concrete solutions to communicate, interact, and perform at a higher level.
We are seeking experienced professionals to join our team to fulfill the functions below. The ideal candidates will be organized, self-motivated and strong team players; having the ability to see the needs of the firm now and in the future.
Be passionate about our business, industries and educational market trends. Strong business judgment and exceptional professional demeanor, with the ability to function in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and have the flexibility and willingness to change direction when circumstances demand.
Please click the job title on the tabs below to read more about the position and for directions on how to apply.
- Business Manager
- Chief of Staff/Executive Administrator
- Operations Associate
- Content/Marketing Manger
Position Overview: Business Manager
We are seeking an experienced Business Manager to join our team. The right individual will lead a team and develop efficient processes to support our growing firm, reporting to the CEO.
The ideal candidate will be organized, self-motivated and a strong team player; having the ability to see the needs of the firm now and in the future; willing to be in both a leadership and hands on role, executing, training, managing and mentoring staff; leading all aspects of the business to run as efficiently and effectively as possible from client relationship to marketing and sales, finance and IT.
Be passionate about our business, industries and educational market trends. Serve the team, coaches and CEO on special projects that arise and represent the company at networking events and conferences as needed. Strong business judgment and exceptional professional demeanor, with the ability to function in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and have the flexibility and willingness to change direction when circumstances demand.
- Understanding current business operations and incorporating efficient changes with people and technology to increase production and efficiency to our clients and team.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist with resource management while taking into account current and future delivery needs
- Expert organizational skills, detail-oriented and the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Analyze reports on weekly sessions, consultations and business development meetings and recommend effective strategies to meet business goals
- Strong aptitude for numbers, budgets and financial reports
- Analyzes budgets and costs for major allocations and present analysis to upper level management and internal clients
- Estimate and establish cost parameters, budgets, campaigns, and potential ROI
Client/Account Management & Support
- Manage new business from start to execution and delivery
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers through proactive communication, business development meetings and thoughtful follow up
- Solve customer needs and concerns through product innovations and strong project management leadership
- Manage process flow from initial contact until kickoff of coaching program
- Create pitches/proposals for coaching, workshops, retreats based on client needs and budget
- Oversee contract negotiation process to ensure company’s best interests are covered and risks are addressed appropriately
- Oversee pipeline of prospective clients and open opportunities, including detailed and up-to-date reporting
- Proven ability to multitask with great sense of prioritization and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Attention to detail with logical thought process
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Maintaining confidentiality of all employee, company, and vendor/client information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Problem solver
- Ability to work independently
- Preferred proficiency in Mac
- Working knowledge of various computer programs (experience with Salesforce required and Google Apps for business preferred ); Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel);
- BA or BS degree or higher
- Minimum 5+ years practical business experience
Compensation commensurate with experience, plus benefits. Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Lesley Briskin at firstname.lastname@example.org and note the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Conductive is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or recruiters.