Conductive is a premier coaching organization. We partner with our clients to provide impactful, tailored solutions that realize potential and drive measurable value. At Conductive, we guide, nurture and support individuals to empower opportunity. On a fundamental level, we grow leaders and develop teams by taking a data-based approach to how people and teams really work and applying that insight to real business issues, real-time. We are very intentional about creating the space to leverage information and generate foresight, helping professionals, leaders and teams immediately develop concrete solutions to communicate, interact, and perform at a higher level.
We are seeking experienced professionals to join our team to fulfill the functions below. The ideal candidates will be organized, self-motivated and strong team players; having the ability to see the needs of the firm now and in the future.
Be passionate about our business, industries and educational market trends. Strong business judgment and exceptional professional demeanor, with the ability to function in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and have the flexibility and willingness to change direction when circumstances demand.
Position Overview: Executive Coach
We are seeking an experienced Executive Coach to join our growing team to be based in New York City.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced coach with a strong business background and the ability to build trusting relationships with both private and corporate clients; is a committed and flexible team player with excellent interpersonal, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Partner with private and corporate clients in a variety of industries to clarify their objectives and develop strategies to reach their goals
- Conduct assessments and synthesize their results into short- and long-term action plans to help clients embrace their potential for growth and improvement
- Create and facilitate private and corporate retreats as needed
- Continue to build out our private and corporate portfolio
- Create content for marketing and social media campaigns
- Build out talent management and development strategies as needed for corporate clients
- Experience with and passion for transition coaching
- Proven ability to multitask with great sense of prioritization and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Attention to detail with logical thought process; Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Maintaining confidentiality of all employee, company, and vendor/client information
- Problem solver with excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Maturity with the ability to work independently
- Preferred proficiency in Mac and working knowledge of various computer programs (experience with Google Apps for business and Salesforce preferred but not required); Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Education and Certifications Preferred
- BA or BS degree or higher; iPEC graduate, Hogan and LVI certified
- More than 15 years of business/practical experience
Please contact Christine Peterson if qualified and interested at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conductive is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or recruiters.