Conductive is a premier coaching organization. We partner with our clients to provide impactful, tailored solutions that realize potential and drive measurable value. At Conductive, we guide, nurture and support individuals to empower opportunity. On a fundamental level, we grow leaders and develop teams by taking a data-based approach to how people and teams really work and applying that insight to real business issues, real-time. We are very intentional about creating the space to leverage information and generate foresight, helping professionals, leaders and teams immediately develop concrete solutions to communicate, interact, and perform at a higher level.
We are seeking experienced professionals to join our team to fulfill the functions below. The ideal candidates will be organized, self-motivated and strong team players; having the ability to see the needs of the firm now and in the future.
Be passionate about our business, industries and educational market trends. Strong business judgment and exceptional professional demeanor, with the ability to function in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and have the flexibility and willingness to change direction when circumstances demand.
Please click the job title on the tabs below to read more about the position and for directions on how to apply.
We are seeking an experienced Controller to join our team. Reporting to the CEO, the Controller will execute all financial, accounting and resource needs to support the business to run as efficiently and effectively as possible. The role is both strategic and hands-on: the Controller will provide financial guidance on day-to-day activities as well as strategic initiatives, and will develop efficient financial and legal processes for our growing firm.
The ideal candidate will have worked with fast-growing companies, be organized, self-motivated and a strong team player, with the ability to see the needs of the firm now and in the future. We are looking for someone who will be passionate about our business, industries and educational market trends. Strong business judgment and exceptional professional demeanor are a must, along with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and the willingness and flexibility to change direction when circumstances demand.
- Direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against projections
- Create, prepare, analyze and give context and advice from all financial reports
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal tax reporting requirements
- Assist in establishing short- and long-range departmental goals, policies, and operating procedures
- Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements
- Responsible for the documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close while partnering with external accountant
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Analyze reports on weekly sessions, consultations and business development meetings and recommend effective strategies to meet business goals
- Analyze budgets and costs for major allocations and present analysis to upper level management and internal clients
- Estimate and establish cost parameters, budgets, campaigns, and potential ROI
- Manage new business from start to execution and delivery
- Oversee contract negotiation process with clients to ensure company’s best interests are covered and risks are addressed appropriately
- Work with Salesforce and native software to manage overall processes, financials, and client data
- Understand current business operations and incorporate changes to personnel and technology to increase production and efficiency for our clients and team
- Assist with resource management while taking into account current and future delivery needs
- Excellent financial, accounting, analytical and reporting skills
- Strong aptitude for budgets and financial reports
- Expert organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to multitask with strong sense of prioritization and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Team player with entrepreneurial spirit
- Integrity to maintain confidentiality of all employee, company, and vendor/client information
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with logical thought process and ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Proficient with Mac applications and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce required; Accounting Seed, TaskRay, and Google Apps for business preferred
- BA or BS degree or higher
- Minimum 5+ years practical business experience
Compensation commensurate with experience, plus benefits. Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Wade Savitt at email@example.com and note Conductive Controller in the subject line.
Conductive is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or recruiters.